HELP!...Google SketchUp needs a Python API

George Sakkis george.sakkis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 23:57:53 EST 2008

On Nov 27, 10:45 pm, r <rt8... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still flabbergasted by the solid resistance to promoting Python.
> Here of all places, NOT even one person(well Terry did kinda half
> agree with me =), wants to support Python. I am completely perplexed.
> I had to check and make sure this was comp.lang.python and NOT
> comp.lang.ruby.
>
> (more inane rambling snipped)

It's indeed comp.lang.python, a list which for whatever sociological
reason attracts mainly moderate posters rather than rabid fanboys and
script kiddies, unlike other communities you may be more familiar
with. Perhaps you chose the wrong group for your new adopted religion.
Why don't you go read a tutorial, write up some code, and come back
with any real questions next time.

George