Unimport statement

Filip Štědronský regnarg at seznam.cz
Sun May 11 04:13:26 EDT 2008

The main problem are references to objects within a module, because
we can NEVER be sure there aren't any, even though we cleaned up
everything, that's just a consequence of Python nature. We can keep
the old objects referenced and it would make an equivalent to the
reload() builting, just without loading the module, in effect the
same as removing it from sys.modules and deleting imported references.
I do not see any possibe clean way to unload a module...