using sqlite3 - execute vs. executemany; committing ...

David wizzardx at gmail.com
Wed May 7 03:36:50 EDT 2008

>  Google for "overlapping markup" and "python overlapping markup" for
>  more information. Here's one interesting page I found:

I found an interesting markup called LMNL, which supports overlapping markup:

http://lmnl.net/

Also, a survey which compares various markup languages, including LMNL:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~sjm217/projects/markup/survey/

I'm mainly mentioning this because of your past mail where you asked
for existing formats that could meet your needs.

For now your current markup should be fine. But you should research
LMNL too. You can information here also:

http://www.lmnl.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Another, related markup is Creole:

http://www.lmnl.org/wiki/index.php/Creole

David.