question about python statements

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Mon May 12 15:40:58 EDT 2008

Ohad Frand wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am looking for a way to programmically get a list of all python
> existing statements that I cannot access by __builtins__ or locals()
>
> (like ["assert","break","class",…])
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ohad

Sorry, I've no idea what you mean here. Perhaps you could help us by
defining what you mean by
"statements that I cannot access by __builtins__ or locals()"

Is there any statement that you *can* access in such a way?

What does it even mean to "access a statement"?

Do you even have a list of "statements" from which we are to work?
Python is a little unusual in what it considers statements.

Gary Herron