Python and Flaming Thunder

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri May 30 11:57:43 EDT 2008

On 2008-05-30, Torsten Bronger <bronger at physik.rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Hall?chen!
>
> Duncan Booth writes:
>
>> [...]
>>
>> I don't understand your problem: it's just a single thread so
>> killfile or skip it.
>
> Although I agree with you that there is no problem, *this* is not a
> good justification for this thread.  One should stay on topic in
> *every* thread.

I've noticed that a lot of things that should be, aren't.

The percentage of off-topic threads in c.l.p is extraordinarily
low by normal Usenet standards.  One oughtn't complain about it
lest one jinx things and reduce c.l.p to the state of the rest
of Usenet.

I wouldn't even consider the thread all that OT, but maybe
that's just me.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! !  Everybody out of
                                  at               the GENETIC POOL!