回复: Re: Pythonwin

<潍坊风筝> bbcofchina at yahoo.com.cn
Fri May 9 09:46:46 EDT 2008

  In arcgis dvd , you can find a "desktop" file ,open the file ,then a "pythonwin" file,open the file ,then you install "pywin32-207.win32-py2.4.exe"
  THIS IS OK!
Banibrata Dutta <banibrata.dutta at gmail.com> 写道:
    if one has installed ActiveState Python 2.5, I think it'd have been
  Start Menu --> Programs --> ActiveSte ActivePython 2.5 --> <app>
  and I think it delivers IDLE, not PythonWin.

  On 5/9/08, Mike Driscoll <kyosohma at gmail.com> wrote:   On May 9, 5:30 am, Clive_S <clives... at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to use Python with ArcGIS.
>
> I have installed Python 2.4. I have an icon for IDLE and command line.
> I do not see Python PythonWin.
>
> How do you install or launch pythonwin??
>
> Thanks
>
> Clive

I have PythonWin installed in my Start Menu --> Programs --> Python
2.5. I may have installed the ActiveState version though. Just check
if it's there on your system and if not, you can follow Niklas's
advice.

Mike

regards,
Banibrata