access interactive namespace from module (shared namespace?)

David C. Ullrich dullrich at sprynet.com
Mon May 26 05:53:08 EDT 2008

On Sun, 25 May 2008 05:56:37 -0700 (PDT), ulrich at dorda.net wrote:

>Thanks a lot to all!
>
>Apart from obtaining the solution I was searching for, I learned a lot
>by studying your answers!

Since my solution seems to have been the one you were looking
for (I was surprised nobody else suggested it) maybe I should
enphasize that people better informed than me had the same
reaction as I did to your question:

While this is something you can do if you want it's reallly hard
to see why it's a good idea - simply passing data to functions
in the other unit as parameters seems better.

>Cheers,
>
>Ulrich

David C. Ullrich