Python is slow

inhahe inhahe at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:33:50 EDT 2008

I don't get what the issue is between sites that use Python and being slow,
if there is one, because there's a website online that shows the results of
a dozen or so benchmarks when comparing any two languages.  Python beats PHP
in almost all the benchmarks.  (it also beats almost all the other languages
(they're all scripting languages) in most of the benchmarks, lua being the
only exception i remember.)

news:a725111b-0dce-4923-861a-b7138af602a1 at k10g2000prm.googlegroups.com...