Generate labels for a multi-level outline (THANK-YOU!)

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Wed May 7 14:32:01 EDT 2008

Castironpi and Dennis,

WOW! Thank you very much for your examples!!!

I wasn't trolling for free development, just whether such a library
existed and/or design ideas (basic object or generator).

I had started to develop my own solution which was much more complicated
(re: ugly) than your 2 very elegant approaches.

Its interesting to compare your two very different approaches. I will to
spend some more time studying your techniques before I choose a final
approach.

Thank you both again. I'm learning a lot of Python by studying your
examples! :)

Malcolm