Can I install Python 2.4 and 2.5 ?

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun May 4 18:27:08 EDT 2008

I have both python2.4 and python2.5 as executables, and "python" as a
symbolic link to python2.4.  This is the default setup if you install
both from the Debian repositories, so probably with Ubuntu as well.
If you like you can change "python" to point to either one (or to any
other program, if you really want).  I don't have my win install in
front of me at the moment, but I know I do have both there as well.
-Chuckk

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com