artificiall, agent, movement

Iman iman.darabi at gmail.com
Tue May 13 02:10:39 EDT 2008

On May 12, 4:50 pm, Gerry <gerard.bl... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Many city travel surveys collect source destination trip-start data;
> you might be able to find one of these studies.
>
> I think each car in your simulation should have a destination.  Then
> the simulation needs a route-finder, and cars can progress along their
> routes as traffic permits -- or even change routes if traffic seems
> too slow.

yes, we should have destinations for cars. but my goal is my
agents(cars) can recognize non-movable objects ( for example ) so
change it's path or stop when light is red.
i can add lots of if-then-else in my code to action in these
situations but thought maybe there are some patterns or books which is
talking about these topics...