Why Turn "Print" into "Print()"????

Sverker Nilsson sn at sncs.se
Tue May 27 07:14:30 EDT 2008

I had bothered. Volunterly that is too. Becausa I care.

Should we piss of about py3k? It's a debate.

Guiod wrote also something he got from Ruby: "Open source need to
change or die"

If I recall correctly. I cant get too bothered for I get tired too.

But change is not == progress.

Sometimes it is like in the 70s here when we had even worse economy
"Well, at least it gives some work opportunities"

Think about it. It is Less work that is the ideal, the thing to strive
for
Not More work - it may look to give more money but it is really not
economic

So is it this the way ? No ? It ain't broken so lets brake it