Assignment and comparison in one statement

TheSaint fc14301589 at icqmail.com
Sat May 24 02:49:32 EDT 2008

On 06:59, sabato 24 maggio 2008 Johannes Bauer wrote:

> However, this "assignment and comparison" is not working. What's the
> "Python way" of doing this kind of thing?

If you want speak a language that isn't understood mostly you'll face
unexpected risults.
When you got started with C/C++, were you writing plain english to do
programs?
Far away to be a flame, each language have its own grammar that some time it
will need to be learnt.
Therefore, even myself still bad to write english, since my mind thinking
italian sentences.