definition of a highlevel language?

Patrick Stinson patrickstinson.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 26 15:17:38 EDT 2008

The way I think of it is that a language is commonly referred to by the
implementation of syntax and semantics. The implementation is defined by
a processable medium, for example 1) punch cards, 2) processor-specific
code, or 3) some processor code interpreting some other code.
Examples include:

1) I'm too young to know :)
2) common low-level language like C
3) common high-level like python

ikke norska? kvorfor ikkje? itne? hva for noke?