New chairman

Andrii V. Mishkovskyi mishok13 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 11:55:02 EDT 2008

2008/5/27 Sverker Nilsson <sn at sncs.se>:
> I dont want to be a new Guido. Somebody else please.

    Please, explain why should we fork Python? Because Python 3.0 will
have 'print' as a function, not as a statement, am I right? Or maybe
the reason is a major breakage of C API in Python 3.0, so that
Guppy-PE/Heapy will both need a complete re-write? There is a
rationale for these changes and you've been told about it several
times, but you don't care much to listen.
    Well, anyway, nobody stops you from forking a project called
'Python'. Python is free software, as you know.