[python-win32] How to get all the variables in a python shell

Dahlstrom, Roger rdahlstrom at directedge.com
Thu May 29 07:23:45 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Moore [mailto:p.f.moore at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 7:23 AM
To: Dahlstrom, Roger
Cc: Python-Win32 List; python-list at python.org
Subject: Re: [python-win32] How to get all the variables in a python shell

On 29/05/2008, Dahlstrom, Roger <rdahlstrom at directedge.com> wrote:
> I'd try looking at memcached (http://www.danga.com/memcached/apis.html).
>  No hacking or reimplementation of the interpreter would be necessary, and
> there's a Python api available.  I haven't used it for anything production related,
> but I have played with it a bit, and it's fast and stable.

Is memcached available for Windows, then? I've heard nice things about
it, but thought it was Unix-only.

Paul.

----------------------------

It is available for Windows, yes.  As a matter of fact, I've never used it on Unix.

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and
any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify
me and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

NOTICE REGARDING PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Direct Edge ECN LLC may, at its discretion, monitor and review the content of all e-mail communications.

www.directedge.com