File Creation Not Working In A Thread Class?

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Sun May 11 19:50:17 EDT 2008

bc90021 wrote:
> You are a perfect example of exactly what I was talking about, and why
> the Python community is such a poor one.

I though you were treated quite fairly all things considered.   (You
started the personal attacks, the whining about the group, the
accusations of arrogance, and the refusal to believe we all *knew* the
error was in your file name calculation and not in Python threads.)

This group is widely acknowledged as one of the more friendly groups
around,  and in fact we keep it that way by coming down rather hard on
those who abuse either the members of the group or the purpose of the
group.  And you've done both and been reprimanded for it.   Now, either
go away, or change your attitude and join the group. (You would be
welcome if the attitude changed.)  Either way, this group will be it's
usual friendly self.

Gary Herron