Getting started with pyvtk

Peter Pearson ppearson at nowhere.invalid
Sat May 3 13:48:32 EDT 2008

On Fri, 02 May 2008 17:40:02 +0200, Paul Melis wrote:

> I'm not sure you've been helped so far as you seem to already understand
> about pyvtk not being the official VTK bindings :)
>
> So, what would you like to know?

Thanks, I think I'm set.  For the benefit of the next instance of
me googling around trying to get started driving VTK from Python,
here's what I wanted to find:

 - Ignore pyvtk.

 - Import vtk.

 - To see how to drive VTK from Python, run all the files
   of the form /usr/share/vtk/.../*.py and see which ones
   do something like what you want to do.