Newbie to python --- why should i learn !

maxinbjohn maxinbjohn at gmail.com
Thu May 8 07:38:12 EDT 2008

Hi Raxit,

One of the the tempting features of Python is that it is fun to code
in Python. If you are really trying to learn python, you should read
Adventures with Neko (http://gnuvision.com/books/pybook/) . It is an
introductory book on Python programming for school children by Mr.
Pramode CE.

It is fun for children (when I tried it, me too liked it) to do
programming with Neko, the cat. I am sure that it will be a fun filled
learning experience for you.

Regards,

Maxin B. John