Python library for clustering from distance vector

jay graves jaywgraves at gmail.com
Sun May 18 13:42:50 EDT 2008

On May 17, 11:49 pm, Sengly <Sengly.H... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
> into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
> of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
> information yet.

How about google?  Searching for the terms python and cluster gave
some results for me.

http://www.google.com/search?q=python+cluster

> Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
> that I should post this message, please also suggest.

The book, "Programming Collective Intelligence" by Toby Segaran is
great and has examples of clustering algorithms written in Python.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Collective-Intelligence-Building-Applications/dp/0596529325/

Jay Graves