Custom Classes?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 9 01:56:12 EDT 2008

En Thu, 08 May 2008 12:33:55 -0300, Victor Subervi
<victorsubervi at gmail.com> escribió:

> Okay, trying this again with everything working and no ValueError or any
> other errors, here we go:

> getpic = "getpic" + str(w) + ".py"

Why do you *generate* the getpicNN.py? It contains always the same code,
why don't you just use a single getpic.py?

> and then surf to:
> http://whatever.url/getpic20.py?id=6&x=1

Why don't you post the error you get instead...? Including the complete
exception report.

> Also, please re-send the link on how to post good questions to the list.
> I cannot find it.

Uhm, I don't think there is something specific for this list. There is an
article from E.S.Raymond "How to ask questions the smart way?" that you
can find with Google

--
Gabriel Genellina