New chairman

Max M maxm at mxm.dk
Tue May 27 13:24:11 EDT 2008

Sverker Nilsson skrev:
> I was talking about Guido van Rossum
>
> The one who decides, so far when people agree

I have been using Python since the nineties. I cannot remember when I
have had to rewrite old code because of changes in the language.

At the same time I have been feeling as if I was sitting in a time
machine watching other languages whoosh by at breakneck speed.

Entire technologies have been developed to make programming as practical
and easy as it has been in Python the entire time.

So I find it hard to see exactly what it is that Guido is doing wrong?

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science