Python and Flaming Thunder

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:16:27 EDT 2008

On May 13, 9:05 am, Dave Parker <davepar... at flamingthunder.com> wrote:
> On May 13, 7:44 am, castiro... at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I am not convinced that the colorspace occupies three dimensions necessarily.
>
> Apparently there are some people -- called tetrachromats -- who can
> see color in four dimensions.  They have extra sets of cones in their
> retinas containing a different photopigment.  So, the dimensions of
> color appear to be an artifact of our visual systems, and not inherent
> in the colors themselves which are linear (one-dimensional) in
> frequency.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrachromacy

My conspiracy theorists know too much.  They would question that
mathematical claim of science, that retinas only detect one dimension
of one force.  Are we asking if something like that is fundamental to
life?  I have been very sceptical about emperical claims, especially
since I just try to render stuff and play Tron.