Looking for Fredrik Lundh; documentation and code examples for elementtree

Guilherme Polo ggpolo at gmail.com
Wed May 7 17:04:12 EDT 2008

2008/5/7 dj <d.a.abernathy at gmail.com>:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to get in touch with Mr. Lundh. I am looking for exmaple
> code regarding the use of elementtree. I have read through most of the
> examples on http://effbot.org and I am hoping he can suggest some
> others. Additionally, I am hoping he can give me an example use of the
> comment method. I have tried a couple times, but I can not figure it
> out. Thank you so very much.

You should post some question actually, otherwise we can just point at
google and some other links like: http://effbot.org/zone/element.htm,
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-matters28/

And.. I think he has been busy these days because I also tried contacting him ;)

Regards,

> DJ
> --

-- Guilherme H. Polo Goncalves