How do *you* use Python in non-GUI work?

Sun May 18 20:25:16 EDT 2008

On Sun, 18 May 2008 16:17:55 -0700 (PDT)
Mensanator <mensanator at aol.com> wrote:

> I see no need for GUI in any of these applications.

Yeah, I try to find little projects to write in Python that don't involve a GUI. It's quicker, for one thing, and I also find that there is much more of a focus on the actual problem rather than wasting time trying to get a button positioned just right. :)

Even back when I was using Windows 3.1 and 95, I enjoyed doing stuff in DOS because it made me feel like I was actually getting work done. :)