Advice from senior Members

flit superflit at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:02:09 EDT 2008

Hello All,

I am looking for some experience from the senior members.
Now I am doing a simple desktop application, this application will
have 3 main functions:

1- Read information about the desktop system;
2- Interact with the user;
3- Send information to a server.

The first part, reading information about the desktop system, is
already done.
And now I am starting to make the gui for the user, that is when the
question appear:
"What is the best way to make it? divide in files? by classes or
functions?"
I have now one big file with all functions to get the desktop
information.
Should I make one file for the visual functions (wxpython)? another
for the server?
Is productive to divide in files? what is the best way?

It seems like a naive question, maybe easy one, but I am willing to
enjoy the experience from the most senior programmers here.

Thanks