Custom Classes?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu May 15 03:56:16 EDT 2008

En Tue, 13 May 2008 15:10:21 -0300, Victor Subervi
<victorsubervi at gmail.com> escribió:

> I remember why I had the number with the getpic. It is because I display
> several of these images on a single page, and apparently I cannot call
> the
> same script and get more than one image from an HTML page.

That's not true. If you still have the example I posted a few weeks ago,
you can use this script to show a full listing of all uploaded pictures.
It's a small variation of album.py.
I think you were saving the pictures on disk - DON'T do that. It's
unnecesary, wastes time and disk space, and if not done properly one
request interferes with the other.

--
Gabriel Genellina