Summit Systems

Carl Witham cwitham at summit-systems.com
Tue May 13 14:50:23 EDT 2008

Good afternoon.

I am in dire need of a engineer with Python experience.

Currently the 4 month contract assignment is for a Software Test
Engineer to assist in creating software.

In this role candidates will write test plans and test cases from
requirements or design specifics; Create test programs and tools for the
software components at both unit and system level; Execute and analyze
the results of the tests, both automated and manual ; Set up, configure
and maintain a variety of test environments; Isolate problems and log
bugs. Essential skills include experience with software lifecycles;
Experience in writing and performing software test plans;

Experience with Linux, C/C++ and Python scripting languages, and
networking technologies; System administration in Linux preferred,
Windows a plus

If you, or someone in your network, could assist me with this - I
certainly would appreciate a call.

Thanks or your time.

Carl Witham
Technical Recruiter