decorators when?

David C. Ullrich dullrich at sprynet.com
Tue May 27 10:52:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, 27 May 2008 14:50:23 +0200, "Diez B. Roggisch"
<deets at nospam.web.de> wrote:

>David C. Ullrich wrote:
>
>> What version added decorators (using the
>> @decorator syntax)?
>>
>> (Is there a general way I could have found out the answer myself?)
>>
>> Is there a somthing such that "from __future__ import something"
>> will make decorators work in 2.5.2?
>
>They do work. They were introduced in python2.4

That's more or less what I thought, but...

Oh. Never mind the details, let's just say that having 2.3 and
2.5 installed on the same machine can lead to confusion
about exactly which one you're running a script under.
Duh.

Sorry. Thanks. I don't suppose that decorators are available
from __future__ somehow in 2.3?

>Diez

David C. Ullrich