Simple Doc Test failing without any reason [Help Needed]

afrobeard afrobeard at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:47:08 EDT 2008

I copied the text off here into a new file and it worked!.

I then took a diff between the version that didnt work and the version
that worked and the only difference was a couple of spaces after this
line:-

>>> sanitize_number('0321-4683113')<There were some spaces in these angle brackets>

Apparently they caused the test case to fail on this.

Weird behavior :/

Thanks for your time Gerard and thanks to everyone else too.