how can i stop script from running on login ?

abhilash pp afilash+python at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:44:30 EDT 2008

Hi all,

One of my friends played some tricky thing, and now I am in great trouble,
please help
Here is the scenario  [windows xp ]:

He wrote one login script and put it on the start program folder under 'All
Users'
The script is like this it will issue a log off command when we login; due
to this I am not able to login to my system even he himself not able to
access the system and solve the problem. The main thing is the script is of
'.pyw' type so I can't able to close the CMD window to stop this script

How can I remove that script? Any help will be appreciated, thanks in
advance

Abhilash