Python and Flaming Thunder

Dave Parker daveparker at flamingthunder.com
Tue May 13 09:25:27 EDT 2008

On May 12, 11:52 pm, castiro... at gmail.com wrote:
> I do hold an argument that one can make too much money for one's own
> good quality of life.

As do I; I think there is an optimal amount.  Too little, and you
waste time gathering food.  Too much, and you waste time gathering
money.

> Am I trying to visualize thermal (and ergo
> possibly chemical too) gradients (thermovoltaic)?  Yes in part.

Some of those DPGraph (and soon, Flaming Thunder) may be able to help
with.

> I'm pretty generally interested, but where can print layout take you?

Not far, especially with books disappearing.  Our library says that
these days, only 25% of their checkouts are books; the other 75% are
DVDs, CDs, etc.

> Microsales?

And getting microer every day.