tool to calculate color combination

Astan Chee stanc at al.com.au
Thu May 1 01:16:15 EDT 2008

Dont worry about this. I've figured it out. Rather simple :
red = sum of for each red (50/100) * 1
green = sum of for each green (50/100) * 0
blue = sum of for each blue(50/100) * 0

--
"Formulations of number theory: Complete, Consistent, Non-trivial. Choose two."

Animal Logic
http://www.animallogic.com

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free.