File browser in python gui

TheSaint fc14301589 at icqmail.com
Sat May 31 07:23:41 EDT 2008

hi there,

I've started to build a GUI for my Mailsweeper by the help of QT4 Designer.
I came across the problem that there isn't any prebuild file browser like
Kdialog.
I know some other sample, but PyGTK builded. I'm not happy to use a different
widget set or to have to design my own file browser with QT4 widgets.
It's almost thousand times people need to use such browser, I wonder why I
couldn't find one on the entire day searching on web site.
A QT XML file (.ui extension) should do fine, if someone would help :)

--
Mailsweeper Home : http://it.geocities.com/call_me_not_now/index.html