boost

Ulrich Eckhardt eckhardt at satorlaser.com
Thu May 29 11:49:53 EDT 2008

deepest1 wrote:
> bjam --build-dir="D:\Program Files\boost_1_35_0" --toolset=gcc stage
>
> I got 12 failures and 8 warnings from this (other few hundrds were ok)

Hmm, I remember trying to use Boost 1.35 with Python 2.5 on my Debian system
and also having problems, are you sure that at least the Python helper libs
are correctly compiled?

> E:\Source>g++ World.cpp
> World.cpp:1:28: boost/python.hpp: No such file or directory

Try -I "D:\Program Files\boost_1_35_0" as additional argument. Further, you
will need to tell g++ to link with the according boost library
(-lboost_python or something like that) and where it can find that lib
(-L"D:\Program Files\boost_1_35_0\stage").

Uli

--
Sator Laser GmbH