php vs python

AnrDaemon anrdaemon at freemail.ru
Tue May 27 21:10:20 EDT 2008

Greetings, Ivan Illarionov.

>> As I've said before - good programmers can write good code in any
>> language.

> Yes, they can. But it may be harder to do for them in one language and
> easier in another.

It's obvious lie. If you have clear mind and you know language you're using,
there are absolutely NOTHING can deny you to write clear code.
Even using forth postfix notation, I have no problem writing good code, it's
as easy as writing bad code. And yes, I do see the difference.

--
Sincerely Yours, AnrDaemon <anrdaemon at freemail.ru>