Need to install Python in windows 32 bit processor

VarunKumar.Rajendran at cognizant.com VarunKumar.Rajendran at cognizant.com
Tue May 13 08:02:10 EDT 2008

Hi people,

 I am working with windows32 bit processor machine.

I want to install Python in my machine.

I am not able to get the preferable installer  for installing python.

Can you tell, Which windows installer is preferable for windows32 bit
processor?

? Thanks and Regards,

VarunKumar R

Cognizant Technology Solutions |  Chennai | India

Ph:9962005560|044-43603608|V-net:453611

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly

prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com