CGI question

Rohan nrohan at gmail.com
Mon May 26 06:25:35 EDT 2008

Thanks Diez for your suggestion.

> The only way I can think of is to regularly output something inside the CGI,
> and thus make it fail in the very moment the pipe is closed.

I also thought of this, but this looks little crude approach.
The problem seems very generic I was wondering if it could be handled
more
gracefully by some configuration in Apache or cgi script.

Apache process handling the request would close the connection with
client,
but it won't notify anything to spawned CGI process, so it keeps
running.