Problems replacing \ with \\

samslists at gmail.com samslists at gmail.com
Sat May 3 14:12:45 EDT 2008

Sorry for the late response.  I've been travelling internationally and
am just getting back to work.

So--thank you to everyone who responded!

To answer everyone's question---- I am dumping all of the data from a
mysql database, then creating a postgresql database, then inserting
the data into the new postgresql database.

This seems to be a reasonable way to do it, because all I have to do
is double my 's and my \s (I hope).

Thanks