Mathematics in Python are not correct

wxPythoner at gmail.com wxPythoner at gmail.com
Sat May 10 16:56:13 EDT 2008

I am stunned that this simple misunderstanding of mine ended in a
mathematical clash of a sort. :)  You guys really blew me away wih
your mathematical knowledge. And also the 0**0 is a thing I've never
thought about trying, until now that is. If the mathematical rule is
that EVERYTHING raised to the power of 0 is 1, then we should accept
that, even in the case of 0**0. This is just the way it is.

I have two another interesting things to discuss about, for which I'll
open new posts on this group. Look for "Python doesn't recognize quote
types" and "Python, are you ill?".