Signals/Slots support in Python

Brian Vanderburg II BrianVanderburg2 at aim.com
Thu May 1 08:24:01 EDT 2008

I don't know if any such support is already built in, so I ended up
making my own simple signals/slots like mechanism.  If anyone is
interested then here it is, along with a simple test.  It can connect to
normal functions as well as instance methods.  It also supports weak
connections where when an object is gone, the slot is gone as well, the
slot just holds a weak reference to the object.

Brian Vanderburg II