A question about python and xml

Holden holdenpage at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:39:29 EDT 2008

Hello everyone I heard this was a good community to go too for help
and advice. I want to make a web site that uses the python programming
language which I am VERY new at. This website would store simple data
such as names in a form. At first I wanted to use mysql to store the
data but I want to export the data using xml.

So say if a user logged in they would be able to store there basic
information in an xml file and download it whenever. Is that possible
using XML and Python. I am sorry if this post doesn't make much sense
but any advice would be greatly appreciated. You can also e-mail me if
you need further information or clarification.

Thanks

Holden