Orlando Florida Python Tutor Needed

vbgunz vbgunz at gmail.com
Sat May 10 12:42:27 EDT 2008

I will pay anyone for a face-to-face tutoring in the Orlando Florida
area. I will pay $20.00 per hour (minimum 2 hours needed). What I need
are lessons in Decorators and Class methods. If I can walk away with
at least 5 lessons taught in both subjects I will be happy to offer an
additional $20.00.

If you are interested in this offer feel free to either reply through
email OR here on this thread. There are no string attached, catches,
etc. I need to learn and if you can teach well, I will be happy to
learn.

Best Regards
Victor B. Gonzalez