Need help: Compiling Python-Code &In-Reply-To=

CRAIG DALTON CXDALTON at sentara.com
Fri May 2 16:45:57 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking to append several text files in one director and out put the combined files into another director. I'm new to Python and just can't get it to work. So far I've been able to create a file in the desired directory but it isn't pulling any of the data in the originating directory. Could please look at my code and tell me what I'm doing wrong.

import os,shutil
f=open("c:\\output\\testing1.txt","a+")
for r,d,fi in os.walk("c:\\test"):
    for files in fi: