artificiall, agent, movement

Iman iman.darabi at gmail.com
Mon May 12 06:37:03 EDT 2008

hi
i'm working on some simulation project . i'm going to simulate traffic
of a city.
this simulation has cars , passengers , non-movable objects and
Traffic signals  .
i've made cars as intelligent agent . it has thinking method ,
changing states agents ...
the main problem is i have problem to move my agents in world .
it would be possible to add some method to agent which move  agent in
random  destination .
but i'm trying to find some patterns which is designed  for this
problems .
is there any sample source code in python or links, docs to help me ?
 thanks for your attention .