Returning to 'try' block after catching an exception

Karlo Lozovina _karlo_ at _mosor.net_
Wed May 21 19:13:12 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if Python can do this, and I can't find it on the web. So,
here it goes:

try:
    some_function()
except SomeException:
    some_function2()
    some_function3()
    # somehow goto 'try' block again

In case it's not clear what I meant: after executing some_function()
exception SomeExcpetion gets risen. Then, in except block I do something
to fix whatever is causing the exception and then I would like to go back
to try block, and execute some_function() again. Is that doable?

Thanks.

--
 _______                                        Karlo Lozovina - Mosor