Sanitised Newsgroup Feeds?

Paddy paddy3118 at googlemail.com
Thu May 15 01:47:17 EDT 2008

Hi,
Does anyone do a sanitised newsgroup feed? Something like what mail
filters do for email?

It is getting tedious wading through the ads for 'cracks' & watches;
as well as the Xah cross-posted self-promotions, the wx-'its easier to
post than read the tutorial' annoyances and the castiro (human/Eliza?)
weirdnesses.
I guess that many would want to add the same things to their kill
file,  but it takes me three clicks to add anyone/any thread to it and
the c.l.p signal-to-noise is getting lower.

I'd like to thank the posters of the weekly summary - it's great and I
will continue to read it, but It is more fun reading and posting to
Python blog-posts via a Google Reader search, than it is c.l.p

Python popularity is a double-edged sword.

- Paddy.