Can I "delete" the namespace of a module that i import?

gbin,Zhou scuteezgb at gmail.com
Fri May 9 10:06:49 EDT 2008

Hi,all.
   I see from "http://docs.python.org/tut/node11.html" that "Name
spaces are created at different moments and have different lifetimes.
The namespace containing the built-in names is created when the Python
interpreter starts up, and is never deleted. The global namespace for
a module is created when the module definition is read in; normally,
module namespaces also last until the interpreter quits."
   So can I "delete" the namespace of a module that i import?
   thanks.