About events

Gandalf goldnery at gmail.com
Sat May 24 09:53:24 EDT 2008

As i said before I work with the WX library on a windows XP operation
system.

Now i wont to create an application which ran at the background and
wait till the user  double click on a text word  OF any other python
or none python application which ran on the desktop, and when this
event append i wont my application to pup up a translation of this
word.

I figured that I need to understand  how can i select text
automaticlly and copy it to the clipbord for doing that

if someone know how to do it, or know whether  this WX library capable
of doing it (and if not which library can...) i would be very
thankful

Have a nice day