Passing functions around and executing

PatrickMinnesota PatrickMinnesota at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:53:30 EDT 2008

I've been reading the docs and looking for an answer and seem stuck.
I'm either not looking in the right places or not understanding what
I'm reading.

I have a bunch of functions.  I want to put them in a list.  Then I
want to pass that list into another function which does some setup and
then loops through the list of passed in functions and executes them.
Some of them need arguments passed in too.

Can someone point me to where to read about this?  I know it's do-able
since it's basically doing something like a callback would do.

Thanks for any pointers.